The Media Server Manager oversees the planning, configuration and maintenance of the company’s on-site and in-house media server systems and render farm. This key role helps ensure the successful technical delivery of our creative content, from the final steps of the production pipeline to the delivery of our projects in the field.
• Oversee maintenance and preparation of content delivery systems for company projects
• Design of play-out, signal and network systems for company projects
• Management and maintenance of creative content render farm
• Management and maintenance of Studio and Technical Department workstations and software
• Work closely with and between the technical and creative departments to assist with and consult on our content pipeline and render processes
• Demonstrable experience in management of content delivery systems and networking within the events / entertainment industry
• Experience with projection mapping
• Excellent computer and IT skills (essential)
• Capacity to work independently and within a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Creative problem solving
• Knowledge of pipeline management for 3D motion graphics (desired but not essential)
• Occasional travel required
Candidates with a solid audio-visual background who may not have past experience in studio pipeline are strongly encouraged to apply for the role, with an outlook on receiving in-house training on our content production processes.
Sound like you? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have permanent legal rights to work within Australia.