The Electric Canvas is an award-winning organisation recognised internationally as a leader in large-scale projections, video mapping and as a creator of spectacular Sound and Light installations. We have a unique business model that provides a turn-key solution for our clients, including all aspects of creative production through to technical delivery.
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working individual to join our Sydney team and learn some of the unique skills required for large scale projection and architectural mapping.
If you are looking for an exciting new role, possibly in a new industry, working with a great team creating amazing large-scale projections across a broad range of public events, this could be just for you. The role requires a can-do attitude, strong work ethic and a commitment to quality and detail.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Passion for new technology and open to learning new skills
- IT skills including an understanding of PC hardware and networking
- Good organisational skills and a team orientated approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work flexible hours that may include weekend work
- Willingness to travel interstate or overseas
- Current drivers’ license and passport.
Desirable attributes include:
- Basic safe tool skills – experience with wood and metal fabrication would be desirable
- Understanding of video signal distribution formats and systems
- Experience with projectors
- Experience with video playback systems
- Experience with sound systems
- Basic understanding of electrical and power distribution systems
- Construction white card
- EWP license
- Working at heights Certification
- Forklift licence
- Rigging ticket
- MR/HR truck licence
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
What you can expect from us
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- Industry-leading salary commensurate with your experience level
- Working with well-planned and documented project workflows that assure success
- Work-life balance flexibility
- On the job and outside training support as required
- Working with cutting-edge equipment and systems
Sound like you? Please get in touch with us today by emailing your CV to email@example.com.